Bamboo Softop® - HJ910 Men's Bamboo Softop Socks
The Original Bambool Softop®
- Non-Elastic Top - has 3 unique relaxation panels (the 'soft top' that makes them soft top socks) that contract vertically and stay up all day without leaving marks on the legs or restricting circulation
- Super soft and absorbent Bamboo
- Ventilated Foot Panel
- Ideal for sensitive feet and diabetics
- Accredited by The Institute of Chiropodists and Podiatrists
- Treated with Sanitized® ‘Actifresh’ to inhibit the growth of bacteria and reduce odours to ensure all-day freshness.
- 6-month Guarantee
- Millions of pairs sold worldwide
Bamboo - Men's Softop® Socks - HJ910
The Original Softop® Socks - in bamboo fibre.
These Bamboo socks have the Original Softop® non-elastic top. This is constructed using 3 unique relaxation panels which contract vertically. This enables the socks to stay up throughout the day and stops uncomfortable restriction marks being left on your legs.
Why buy Bamboo Socks?
Bamboo Rich Softop® socks. Made from 65% viscose from Bamboo, these non-elastic Softop socks offer the ultimate in comfort and help you maintain good foot care. Bamboo viscose is absorbent; it also has a super soft handle and is a sustainable resource. These Softop® socks also feature a smooth toe seam and a ventilated foot so your feet can breathe.
Buy your Softop® socks directly from HJ Hall in complete confidence
You can buy these socks with confidence. Millions of pairs of Softops have been sold across the world and they come with an unconditional 6 month guarantee. These socks, along with the entire Softop® range, are accredited by The Institute of Chiropodists and Podiatrists and are recommended for those with Diabetes and circulation problems.
|Name||Bamboo - Men's Softop® Socks - HJ910|
|Pack size (Pairs)||1-Pair Pack|
|Features & Benefits||Non Elastic Top - Softop®|
|Composition||65% Bamboo, 35% Polyamide|
- Machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry