Softop® Wool - HJ90W Women's Original Wool Rich Softop Socks
Original Wool Softop®
- Non-Elastic Top - has 3 unique relaxation panels (the 'soft top' that makes them soft top socks) that contract vertically and stay up all day without leaving marks on the legs or restricting circulation
- Wool Rich - keeps feet warm in cold weather, and lets them breath in warmer conditions
- Ideal for sensitive feet and diabetics
- Endorsed by The Institute of Chiropodists and Podiatrists
- 6-month Guarantee
- Millions of pairs sold worldwide
Ladies' Softop® Socks - Original Wool Rich - HJ90W
Ensuring your feet stay warm and comfortable all day long, even in the deepest depths of winter, these Wool Softop® socks are fantastic value for money. They are able to keep your feet warm during the cold weather and cool during summer thanks to their fine wool fibre design.
These socks comes complete with 3 unique relaxation panels that contract vertically, which means you won't need to be pulling them up all day, however that doesn't mean they restrict circulation or leave marks.
With accreditation from the Institute of Chiropodists and Podiatrists, as well as an unconditional 6 month guarantee, it is clear to see why the Softop® Original Wool Rich socks are some of the most popular around.
|Name||Ladies' Softop® Socks - Original Wool Rich - HJ90W|
|Pack size (Pairs)||1-Pair Pack|
|Features & Benefits||Non Elastic Top - Softop®|
|Composition||60% Wool, 40% Polyamide|
- Machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry