Disbetic Cotton - HJ1361/3PK 3-Pair Multipack - Diabetic Cotton Low-Rise Socks - (UK 6-11)
Price as configured: £14.50
Three Pair Pack - Better Value
Create your own multipack by simply choosing your own colour combination below, then add them to your basket.
Diabetic friendly cotton low-rise socks for unrestricted circulation and comfort
- Endorsed by the Institute of Chiropodists and Podiatrists
- Loose knit top for a comfortable and gentle grip
- Low rise, non-restrictive comfort fit, to assist blood flow to sensitive feet
- Super soft cushioned foot, ideal for helping reduce sores or blisters
- Ultra-Smooth flat toe seam to prevent friction damage to sensitive toes
- Protected with Sanitized ‘Actifresh’ to help keep your feet healthy
- Unconditional 6-month guarantee
3-Pairs - Diabetic Cotton Low-Rise Socks - HJ1361/3PK - (UK 6-11)
Designed specifically for those that have diabetes, HJ Hall Diabetic socks have special features to ensure ultimate foot comfort and care for this condition.
The non-restrictive top is a loose knit mesh to prevent restriction of blood flow and improve comfort for swollen ankles. Made with 48% cotton, they are cool and comfortable to wear and is protected with Sanitized ‘Actifresh’. The HJ Hall diabetic friendly low-rise socks also feature a smooth flat toe seam and a super soft cushioned ‘terry loop’ foot for added protection to your sensitive feet.
These low-rise socks are perfect for anyone with sensitive feet, making them ideal Oedema socks as well.
You can be confident that these socks do the job, not only do they come with an unconditional 6 month guarantee they are also accredited by the Institute of Chiropodists and Podiatrists.
|Name||3-Pairs - Diabetic Cotton Low-Rise Socks - HJ1361/3PK - (UK 6-11)|
|Product Range||HJ1361/3PK - 6-11|
|Pack size (Pairs)||3-Pair Pack|
|Features & Benefits||Diabetic, Swollen Ankles|
|Composition||48% Cotton 27% Viscose Micro Fibre 24% Polyamide 1% Elastane|
- Machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry